• Reconozco e identifico el computador, hardware, software y los diferentes dispositivos de almacenamiento internos y externos.
• Utilizo el programa Windows Movie Maker y hago uso de sus funciones para la creación de proyectos.
• Identifico los artefactos de mi entorno y los protocolos de comportamientos ante posibles fallas de los mismos.
• Demuestra interés, voluntad, autodisciplina y constancia en el mejoramiento de su desempeño escolar, evidenciándolo en la alta calidad de sus producciones escolares.
• Reconoce la importancia del trabajo en equipo para la construcción y desarrollo del proyecto de aula, a través de las actividades planteadas para la ejecución del mismo.
- The Computer
• Hardware: Output and Input devices of information.
• Storage devices (Memory cards, USB memory, CD ROM, internal and external hard disk, DVD)
• Software: Operative systems (Linux Ubuntu, Windows, Mac os x).
• Intro to Movie Maker
• Download and save images in the USB
• Insert pictures an videos
• Caption, credits, tittle
• Insert music
• Projects and movies
• The use of rules and squares in the graphic representation of objects.
• Prevention in devices management.
• Fail-safe behavior protocols of appliances.
A computer is a general-purpose device that can be programmed to carry out a set of arithmetic or logical operations automatically.
Since a sequence of operations can be readily changed, the computer can solve more than one kind of problem.
Computer hardware is the collection of physical elements that constitutes a computer system. Computer hardware is the physical parts or components of a computer, such as the monitor, mouse, keyboard, hard disk drive, and all of which are physical objects that are tangible.
Output and Input Devices:
They serve primarily for computer communication with the external environment. They provide the way in which information is transferred from the outside in, and vice versa.
Learning trough games. Click in the buttons to play.
Storage device: “A data storage device is a set of components used to read or write data in the data storage medium, temporarily or permanently.”
Hard disk drive: “It is the data storage device employing a magnetic recording system for storing digital files, using one or more rigid rapidly rotating disks”
RAM: “Random Access Memory, In the RAM, all instructions running by the central processing unit (CPU) and other computer units are loaded”
Operating system software is a key part of all computers. But what are they and how do they work? Almost all computers have an operating system, also called an OS, to act as a stage on which software applications are run. Common operating systems are Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux.
What does an operating system do?
Once your computer checks key parts of your hardware work, the operating system is started so your other software has a platform to work on. If you use an email software program and want to print an email, for example, your computer operating system communicates with your software and a printer to print the email.
Other critical tasks managed by your OS include connecting to the internet or other computers, managing memory used by your software applications, and reading and writing files.
Windows Live Movie Maker, It is a video editing software that is currently part of Windows Essentials software suite. It has basic functions of dividing and paste videos into one, also it lets you add text, images and sounds as well as to publish them on OneDrive, Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, and Flickr.
to download Windows live movie maker, click in the picture.